1 reply to this topic

#1 supradude

supradude

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Castelwood Loop has three large chainsaw worthy trees, another three (I think) down that would probably be best with a chainsaw. One by the sand, two as you get into the woods going CW, and the rest along the railroad side. Grass getting pretty overgrown.

Tree down 1/4 mile or so up from the steps that could be moved with a couple of hands or a pack saw. Another chainsaw worthy tree about 1/4 mile or so from picnic table if heading up from the circle lot slightly before the reroute to the left. I'd be happy to assist.
Pizza is life. Beer helps.

#2 bulldog

bulldog

Geezer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by supradude
Castelwood Loop has three large chainsaw worthy trees, another three (I think) down that would probably be best with a chainsaw. One by the sand, two as you get into the woods going CW, and the rest along the railroad side. Grass getting pretty overgrown. Tree down 1/4 mile or so up from the steps that could be moved with a couple of hands or a pack saw. Another chainsaw worthy tree about 1/4 mile or so from picnic table if heading up from the circle lot slightly before the reroute to the left. I'd be happy to assist.
Took care of the tree that was right before kill hill/bypass reroute on the way to the picnic table.[:D]
Downhills are fun! Uphills keep you young!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users