4 replies to this topic

#1 BrianS

BrianS

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:13 PM

Conditions are ripe for ripping. As mentioned previously, the trail could use a little trimming, there's the sap spots on the newest section, but otherwise, it's in great shape.

Met Doug (hotsauce?) sorry, can't remember your screen name.

BS

Creve Coeur Park Trail Co-Steward

#2 rocketsauce1994

rocketsauce1994

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

Ha!! hotsauce, that's freakin' hilarious, now I might just have to change my screen name to that. Anyway it was good meeting you today Brian. The trails were in great condition and you could not ask for a better day to ride.
Let's kick it. I'll say "Kick it," and you'll just kick it with a tasty groove, ok?

#3 BrianS

BrianS

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

sorry Doug, I knew it was something 'sauce'- lol
BS

Creve Coeur Park Trail Co-Steward

#4 xumrunr

xumrunr

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

We were out Saturday morning for the Chris Ploch led ""Best Ride Ever" series. We really had a blast!! Trail is in great shape. Can't wait until this trail grows a few miles!! If you're interested, here is our ride: http://www.everytrai...?trip_id=578042

#5 bulldog

bulldog

Geezer

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

Had a nice ride this afternoon on the trails. Did a lap and a half plus the ride there and back for a total of 10 miles. I saw two other bikers and at least six dog walkers so the trail is getting a lot of use and with the flora and fauna growing, more crowded, so be wary!
Downhills are fun! Uphills keep you young!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users