2 replies to this topic

#1 TTM

TTM

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:21 PM

Awesome shape, maybe even consider it mid-summer dusty. Parks department were mowing over lunch today. We could use some rain.

Joe and Daryl - It was good to meet ya. Now get out to a group ride soon.

#2 JoeCool15

JoeCool15

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

Whats up Jim it's Joe. Thanks Jim now its rainning and we cant ride...lol.ya we been talking about doing some group rides even doind some competietive races. I think we might enter the LV lula race and GF challenge. What are some of your best times on the trails I remember you said you did Brommesielk in 21min. Where trying to figure were we stack up amongst other riders. Seeing whats an average time and whats good or bad and seeing where we stack.

#3 TTM

TTM

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:45 PM

I would consider my times slow. I don't have any other race pace times...I am usually in for the long slow ride. Best way to see where you stack up is hit up a race and start in the beginner cats. When you register just tell them it's your first race and most often they will help you through the easy process. Summertime brings on the "Dirt Crits" at Castlewood every Thursday evening. Great way to race and build endurance for the longer races. The dirt crits are short sprint like races, great fun and always a good time. PS>..This rain will make the trails 100% better as long as the horse traffic is kept away until it's dry. The rain has been pretty light so the trails will be ready to rock in a day or so. - Gitchasum Clipless pedals - I am sure if you post up someone on the board may have an old set they would probalby give ya....Greensfelder race in a couple weeks will be a good starter for ya, and I am sure the GORC crew will make ya feel welcome. Hit up a workday if you have time, that's the best way to get to know the trails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users