No replies to this topic

#1 supradude

supradude

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

Skipped work Monday and rode Berryman.  It has been around 6 months since I was last there and there were new 8x11 yellow signs added througout saying "this way" with an arrow or "wrong way" on the fire roads and areas that could get you lost.  First thought that came to mind was were these actuall OT made signs?  In any case I would consider them very helpful to anyone who hasn't been there before.  The other area I saw was when arriving at Brazil Creek (going CCW) where normally you just continue on where you could bypass Brazil all together, but the new signs said "wrong way" and then dirrected you down the completely and utterly equestrian destroyed first enterence to Brazil.  Once you get there I can see it being slightly confusing to find your way back on.  Plus now you are stuck trying to pass through more mud bogged, equestrian destroyed trail until you get back to the second creek crossing and back onto Berryman.

Otherwise the trail was in great shape with two chainsaw worthy trees down and two other packsaw worthy trees down (can't even begin to say where they are located unfortunetely).  Aside of a group of archiologists hunters who have hiked a bazzilion miles there was not another single soul to be found.  It was glorious.

Pizza is life. Beer helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users