Jump to content


Photo

Rogue Hoe Purchase


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Supercaliber29

Supercaliber29

    Newbie

  • Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:47 PM

If you are interested in purchasing a Rogue Hoe for trail building or maintenance please reply back to me ASAP. The price will be approximately $37 give or take depending on how many are purchased. The Rogue Hoe model is the 70H. It has a 5 lb cutting head with a 40" curved hickory handle. Here is the website for more information on the Rogue Hoe. http://www.wtv-zone....arry1index.html

Thanks
Greg

#2 GORCrilla

GORCrilla

    Advanced Contributor

  • Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:13 PM

I would like one.
I support Parade Bags for all horses in county parks!
Posted Image

#3 Craig

Craig

    Advanced Contributor

  • Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:22 PM

+1.

Craig Seibert, GORC Board Member

GORC/St. Charles County Parks Liaison


#4 95vtr250

95vtr250

    Advanced Contributor

  • Moderator
  • 978 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

+2

Bryan Adams, GORC Board Member
Why should I change my name, he's the one that sucks!


#5 KevinG

KevinG

    Advanced Contributor

  • Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

+1
GORC Trail Steward- Cliff Cave Park
You don't quit playing because you get old .... You get old because you quit playing

#6 FredW

FredW

    Newbie

  • Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:39 AM

+1 How do we get payment to you?
Fred W.

#7 Thrasher

Thrasher

    Advanced Contributor

  • Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

"rogue hoe"?? And here I thought this was a post about Sarah Palin ;-)

#8 B-unit

B-unit

    Advanced Contributor

  • Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Thrasher
"rogue hoe"?? And here I thought this was a post about Sarah Palin ;-)
Dangit! How did I miss that one?! It was just hanging there and I didn't swing at it...

#9 Supercaliber29

Supercaliber29

    Newbie

  • Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Supercaliber29
If you are interested in purchasing a Rogue Hoe for trail building or maintenance please reply back to me ASAP. The price will be approximately $37 give or take depending on how many are purchased. The Rogue Hoe model is the 70H. It has a 5 lb cutting head with a 40" curved hickory handle. Here is the website for more information on the Rogue Hoe. http://www.wtv-zone....arry1index.html Thanks Greg
Thanks for the response. The Rogue Hoes have been ordered and should be in by the first week in December. Greg

#10 Supercaliber29

Supercaliber29

    Newbie

  • Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Supercaliber29
quote:
Originally posted by Supercaliber29
If you are interested in purchasing a Rogue Hoe for trail building or maintenance please reply back to me ASAP. The price will be approximately $37 give or take depending on how many are purchased. The Rogue Hoe model is the 70H. It has a 5 lb cutting head with a 40" curved hickory handle. Here is the website for more information on the Rogue Hoe. http://www.wtv-zone....arry1index.html Thanks Greg
Thanks for the response. The Rogue Hoes are in and will be delivered at the Lost Valley workday on Saturday 12/05/09. If you can not make it to the LV workday, please contact me for an alternative pick up time. Greg





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users