6 replies to this topic

#1 muleskinner

muleskinner

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

With 2 races coming up at ICC this month we are throwing together a mini workday Thursday evening.  The plan is to work on a section of trail that is eroded and improve one of the armored areas in the same stretch of trail.     We will be meeting at the disc golf parking lot at the end near the restroom.  (That is the large lot across the road from shelter #5 and the observation tower)   Please post here if you will be coming so I can get a tool count.       I'm thinking after work for a lot of people so we will get started around 5pm and if you are arriving later we can give you directions to the work area.     Sorry, since it's an unofficial workday, no food provided.      

#2 J-tracker

J-tracker

Forum Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:21 AM

Is there a plan B if it is swampy by this afternoon?  I'll be there after work barring torrential rains.  Some rain will guide us with erosion issues hopefully.

#3 G-Tracker

G-Tracker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:00 AM

No food?  What the heck? 

: )

If the rains hold off I'll see you there.....5:30ish 

Gary
Matson Hill Trail Steward

Who climbs up - gets to come down!

#4 muleskinner

muleskinner

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:28 AM

Well, plan B is stay at home, drink a beer and watch the rain come down.   Really, I guess it will depend on how much rain.  If trails are too swampy/slick to hike, then plan B.    Plan C would be to take a look at where the water is running... We might be able to still move that rock if it's not too torrential.  Maybe see where to divert the water at the double dip?       Will keep an eye on the rain and hopefully make a decision by 4pm?       

#5 G-Tracker

G-Tracker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

If it's a rain out tonight J and I can work on it Saturday morning.

Gary
Matson Hill Trail Steward

Who climbs up - gets to come down!

#6 muleskinner

muleskinner

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:52 AM

OK Good. Radar looks like a good chance of rain out.  Bekin will be out there Friday but I am out for Fri/Sat.  

#7 muleskinner

muleskinner

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

Cancelled.  If you can help out Sat am, there is a group planning on working on trails Sat am before the race.    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users