• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Goat

Goat

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:33 PM

Cleaning out my gargage and I have some items up for sale if anyone is interested shoot me a message or email (kristian.hutson@gmail.com) and I can send pics.....

2008 Vassago Jaberwocky SS - new BB and chain, Eno freewheel, paul's hubs, new xt hydros, older xtr Square taper cranks $500 obo

1973 Raleigh Grand Prix. size 58cm Fully overhauled and restored. Dingle speed with shiny velo orange hammered fenders, vintage brooks saddle and moustache bars $250.

1972 Humber Sport - Sturmey Archer 3 spd internals, overhauled and ready to go $150.

2012 Specialized Roval Carbon Control 29er Wheel Set. T/A front and rear but it is convertable to QR and I have the Rear QR adapter i can include.  Tubless ready. only used for around a 600 miles. 1800 new, $500. Will Consider selling new schwalbe racing ralph's (rear) and rocket rons (front) and rotors that are currently installed tubless for an additional $150 if interested... tires were brand new and only used for OT50....

XTR 980 Front deraileur and front shifter. Can run as double or triple. $30 for derailleur $40 for shifter or $60 for both....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bikes, sale, wheels, single speed, parts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users