2 replies to this topic

#1 Muddragon

Muddragon

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:42 AM

We are going to do a little reroute work at Bangert Island on Saturday morning. Trying to eliminate some of the wet spots when the island floods cleaning out drainages and moving trail tread to drain better. Should be able to do this in several hours. Meet at the trailhead at 9am if you would like to assist....Thanks

Mike Dunston
GORC St Charles County Trail Steward

#2 smcr

smcr

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

Urgh! Thanksgiving with family day starting bright and early Sat am for us. There were a bunch more grocery bags of trash and more tires/wheels here and there on the trail today for pickup. The bags looked pretty new but it has been a couple of months since I've been able to ride it so y'all may already know about them. Kudos to whoever's doing all that work....and to you guys too!

#3 PIMP-DADDY

PIMP-DADDY

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

I saw the hard work put in by the crew when I rode the trail Saturday afternoon. I also managed to cart a couple of those trash bags out with me when I was heading out of the park and deposited at the entrance trash can. I'm assuming we'd encourage anyone else to do the same.[:D] Great place. What a fun trail.[8]
BigBad JohnnyD
http://www.iphonewal...llac-emblem.png
The Original Trail-Pimp!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users