2 replies to this topic

#1 rockbreaker

rockbreaker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:26 AM

I am taking my truck to Calumet Creek with the tool trailer. I will not be taking all the t shirts and hoodies so I will have space for 3 more people. We will have to put our boots and packs in the bed of the Truck. We can meet in the Westport area or somewhere along the way up there if you are interested in car pooling. PM me thru the forum or contact me if you have my info.

Glenn
GORC Trail Steward Creve Coeur Park
"St. Louis County's First Park"

#2 muleskinner

muleskinner

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:24 AM

Just wanted to note the time for this workday is different from our usual workdays. The workday will start at 10am and go til 2pm.

Lunch will be provided.   (But since it's a later start time you might want to bring a snack since lunch will be later.)      

This is going to be a fairly easy trail to build.   (Think dirt, not much rock)    

#3 muleskinner

muleskinner

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:59 AM

Thanks to all who made the long drive north to work at the Calumet Creek workday on Sat.   We made a lot of good progress.  Should be able to complete the trail this year.  The weather was perfect and  3 guys stayed and rode after the workday.      By the way, night riding IS allowed on this trail.  

• TTM likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users