• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 95vtr250

95vtr250

Advanced Contributor

• 963 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:25 AM

Hey all,

It's that time of year again when we meet on the 4th of July and ride our bikes.

Where: The Mound on Hwy. 94
When: July 4th at 9am
What: We generally ride through LV and head down to Matson. If you have the energy, ride on down to Klondike and then back through LV to finish.

Look here to see any change in plans as the time draws near if weather does not cooperate.

This ride is just a fun group ride and is not supported. So, please bring what you need and make sure you know where you are going or hook up with someone that does. Also, there is usually a stop in Defiance for refreshments, so bring some cash for goodies.

See you on the 4th.

Bryan

Bryan Adams, GORC Board Member
Why should I change my name, he's the one that sucks!

#2 95vtr250

95vtr250

Advanced Contributor

• 963 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:05 PM

Change of plans, the rain has made the singletrack a non-option.  So, much like last year, we will still meet and ride, but we'll do a gravel ride.  We're thinking about heading over the new Boone bridge and doing a little Chesterfield gravel as well as the usual mix of Busch/Katy stuff.

So, weather depending, meet at 9am at the mound.  Bring your CX bike or mountain bike with skinny tires.  Your regular mountain bike will work too if that's your only option.

I'll post up in the morning if we cancel.

Thanks,

Bryan

Bryan Adams, GORC Board Member
Why should I change my name, he's the one that sucks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users