No replies to this topic

#1 EarthDweller

EarthDweller

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

Hello all!
I'm selling my 2016 Specialized Fuse! 650b+ is where its at right now! If you haven't tried one, you definitely need to... ASAP! This size is suited for riders 5'11-6'2

1.jpg

I'll let you test ride this at a trail close by if you're serious about buying it. Chubb is this bikes' b***h!

-Bike with original wheelset goes for $1800 and I'll throw in an extra set of headset and BB bearings but that ain't the end of it. I have two sets of wheels and tires for this. Currently, both are set up tubeless.
2.jpg
The stock wheelset is built on Stout 12x148/15x110 hubs with 45mm wide WTB rims. These have a couple of dents and sctraches on them, but they are well maintained, with rebuild-able loose ball bearings gliding on fresh grease and properly tensioned spokes. Solid! I've got a Purgatory 27.5x3.0 up front for mad grip and a Ground Control 27.5x3.0 in the rear for all the speed and they've got about 70% tread life left. 180mm front disc rotor, and 160mm rear disc rotor included -$300
3.jpg

8.jpg
The nice wheelset tho! Spank Oozy trail 30mm wide rims laced up to the robust DT Swiss 350 12x148/15x110 on Schwalbe rubber. Nobby Nic up front, Rocket Ron at the back, both are 2.8. 180mm front disc rotor and 160mm rear disc rotor included (rotors are 6-bolt on adapter to CenterLock hubs, cuz... IceTech yo!) These boots have only two rides in 'em to break in and test new build. -$1000
 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
If you wanna buy the bike with the nicer wheelset I'll sell it for $2600 or bike and both wheelsets for $200 more. I'm not in a rush to sell, but if you present a counteroffer I can't refuse, then, I guess cash is king.

The Bike:
Zed made a very nice entry-mid level hardtail with this guy. Frame is sturdy and very agile. Slack headtube makes the bike descend very nice and stable and the mad grip from babyfats and super short chainstays makes climbing back up a speedy task. 

-The Manitou magnum on it feels a bit heavy tbh, but it reacts and absorbs bumps and roots like its supposed to and it looks nice with those massive black stanchions. Its got all the basic adjustments: rebound, compression, and preload.

-Brakes on it aren't anything super nice, but they are hydraulic and stop you even if you're 7 ft from the ledge before that sharp left just past the steps at Chubb, so yea... I'd say they're good. (Avid DB3)

-Drivetrain is Sram's new GX stuff and it works awesome! 1x ftw! Cassette is a 10-42 10s, chainring is 30t. ATM it has about 250 miles on it and chain is well below its stretch out point. dem rollers are good.

-Cranks are Zed's Stout 175mm with a whole lot of pedal strikes on them, imo they should be 165, maybe 170 but ive managed with them up till now so I'm sure you will too. Oh, and they're spinning on CeramicSpeed BB bearings...cuz CeramicSpeed yo!

-Dropper post is probably the shittiest component on bike but its the most useful. Its a TranzX YSP03 internaly routed cable actuated anchor with about 100mm of travel, feel free to swap it out for a carbon seatpost but ride with it first, this thing makes mah skilz skyrocket.

-Saddle is a Phenom expert with titanium rails cuz the stock Henge sucks, I can swap it out and knock 100 bucks off if you'd like.

PM me if you wanna meet me to take a look at the bike, If something isn't clear up top, post a comment with questions. I appreciate the interest! 

PEDAL HARDER!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Specialized, fuse, babyfat, plus, hardtail, 650b+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users