No replies to this topic

#1 gengen1

gengen1

Forum Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:12 AM

I am looking for anybody that may be interested in managing the St. Charles County Parks night rides for 2017.  I will not be doing in in 2017 in order to devote my time to another activity.  This is a fully sanctioned SCCP activity and you will have the full support of the SCCP and their program coordinator.  It is not too strenuous of a gig.  Basically, you will be doing the following:

1.  Set up signage directing riders to the assembly point.

2.  Manage getting riders signed in and signed out.

3.  Lead and/or sweep rides for any inexperienced riders that request  assistance.

4.  Render any trail side assistance for any riders that need it.

5.  If any riders fail to make it back by sign out time, located them to make sure they are okay.

6.  Communicate any rainouts to the community on various social media sites.

7.  Work with SCCP's program coordinator in establishing a schedule, determining if the ride should be cancelled due to weather, communicating any issues or injuries that may have occurred during the ride and give general feedback on how the rides are going.

8.  Go out, ride and enjoy yourself!

I will be available to assist anybody with the transition and will attend the first couple of rides, if available, to help out.  Also, I have found the SCCP program coordinator to be flexible and is willing to implement new ideas and strategies, if you have any, to make the rides successful.  If you are interested please PM me with your name/email and I will put you in contact with the SCCP program director. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users