No replies to this topic

#1 jamesh75

jamesh75

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:04 AM

I know many have made comments about the numerous trees down and the bridges in disrepair on this trail.  It has been cleaned up a lot.  The trail itself is actually in the best shape I've seen it in about two years.  All the trees that had been down a while have been cleaned up, however there are a few new ones down.  But nothing like it was, and it is the woods and trees fall.  The long bridge that was a mess near the first set of stairs is now completely smashed by two huge trees, but there is a nice trail around it.  The trail has also been trimmed back.  There are a couple places where small bridges have been washed away out in the "loop", but they are areas you can dismount and jump over, or test your bunny hopping skills.  Just be careful if you head out there now as there are a lot of roots that are beginning to be covered by the leaves.

PS, I have trimmed out there in the past, but I don't take credit for the cleanup that has recently taken place.  I'm guessing the city can be thanked for that.

• TTM likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users