4 replies to this topic

#1 The Krackheads

The Krackheads

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:52 PM

Spending a couple days in mid Mo this week, Can anyone share any intel about the MTB trails at Rock Bridge?

Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart. ~Elizabeth Andrew

Bluffview/Rock Hollow Co-Trail Steward

#2 Maven

Maven

Forum Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:32 PM

Hit up Cosmo way more fun.  Shoot me a text or call for more details.

#3 BGamera

BGamera

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:42 AM

Recently rode some mid-Missouri trails - Binder Lake in Jefferson City and Rock Bridge in Columbia.  Binder Lake had 13 miles of well-maintained singletrack; however, it did not flow very well.  Too many turns/switchbacks.  Also rode Rock Bridge - Deer Run was pretty fun.  Similar to Greensfelder.  Spring Brook was pretty flat - similar to the river trails at Castlewood.  Rock Bridge trails are worth riding if you are in central MO.

#4 Big Jim Mac

Big Jim Mac

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

The Central Missouri Trifecta is Rock Bridge (Columbia), Binder (Jeff City) and Honey Run at Lake of the Ozarks (Camdenton area). Beyond that you can branch out to Rhett's Run at Cosmo Park and Finger Lakes State Park where there is a pump track (Columbia). Jeff City has another trail called Edgewood built on the side of a hill. Haven't ridden this in years so not sure of its status but at the Lake there is another trail called Bittersweet. This one is off KK near Lodge of the Four Seasons just behind the new fire station on Bittersweet Road. And if you don't mind horses and washed out sections, Trail of the Four Winds can give you some miles. Enjoy!

What, me hurry?

#5 ZenkiS14

ZenkiS14

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

Rock Bridge is one of my favorites! Love riding out there!

-Kyle
DJ:DS:4X:BMX:DH:FR:XC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users