• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DanW

DanW

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

I'm planning on attending my first build on Saturday, the company I work for will provide a donation to the organization for every hour I volunteer. In order to process it though they need certain information. They have a database that already contains some of the information but it's missing a few of the fields for me to be able to move forward with setting up their donation. They already have the legal name, address and tax ID. I need an e-mail address, Contact first name and a contact last name in order to set up the process.

Thanks,
Dan

314-609-6676

#2 95vtr250

95vtr250

Advanced Contributor

• 979 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Sent a couple PM's

Bryan

Bryan Adams, GORC Board Member
Why should I change my name, he's the one that sucks!

#3 Craig

Craig

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:20 PM

I'm planning on attending my first build on Saturday, the company I work for will provide a donation to the organization for every hour I volunteer. In order to process it though they need certain information. They have a database that already contains some of the information but it's missing a few of the fields for me to be able to move forward with setting up their donation. They already have the legal name, address and tax ID. I need an e-mail address, Contact first name and a contact last name in order to set up the process.

Thanks,
Dan

314-609-6676

Dan,

Thank you for allowing me to "Borrow" your question(s), and apply them to other scenarios. 

Perhaps answer questions for other people?

Should you, or any other mountain bikers/trail users, wish to contact specific GORC peeps, or contact GORC in general, please scroll thru the following link; 

https://gorctrails.com/contact-us.

I KNOW that we've missed crediting at least 1 or 10 or 100 people, but this will at least let you access the contact info for the GORC Board of Directors, Trail Stewards, and the people that keep GORC operational.  If you don't find the specific person you are after, the above link will also allow you to email GORC directly with whatever topic you may have questions about.

Patience while awaiting a response is appreciated, as all of GORC's "staff" is volunteer labor. 

Sometimes, we'll be working on a trail, while wishing we were riding it.  Or, be dealing with life (like tonight's non - functioning furnace in the house), instead of bringing worthy events to the attention of our wonderfully supportive community.  OR, doing something as simple as riding the trails that we've worked on, because it's fun to ride our bikes.

The bottom line?

We'll do what we can to answer you question, or help you out.

• sniker likes this

Craig Seibert, GORC Board Member

GORC/St. Charles County Parks Liaison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users