2 replies to this topic

#1 zez

zez

Forum Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:09 AM

Rode Forest City for the first time and had a blast! I loved the idea of the maps along the trail but they didn't help much if you don't know where you are.  Would it be possible to put a little "you are here" sticker showing your current location?

#2 Craig

Craig

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:28 PM

Rode Forest City for the first time and had a blast! I loved the idea of the maps along the trail but they didn't help much if you don't know where you are.  Would it be possible to put a little "you are here" sticker showing your current location?

Drop Ben (Forest City Trail Steward) a note.  You can send him an email directly through the website by clicking on his name, shown on the page for the Forest City Trails [https://gorctrails.c...ils/forest-city].

Craig Seibert, GORC Board Member

GORC/St. Charles County Parks Liaison

#3 bcriv321

bcriv321

Forum Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

Sorry for being MIA! I replied back to your message. Short answer for anyone else interested, we've been discussing updating the maps as we have added new sections, rerouted old ones, and added several features since the old maps were last made. Hopefully we will be able to get the ball rolling on an updated system sooner rather than later. Until then, feel free to come out and get lost on your bike! At least you'll be having fun! lol

~ Ben Rivers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users