4 replies to this topic

#1 winterbiker

winterbiker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

Please post here regarding weeding needed, interest in weeding, and weeding accomplished.

So far I think it's mainly been some of us individually weeding.  However if there's interest we could set up a day for a handful of people to weed.

I'm not sure of the current weed status.  A lot of work has been done but it's been growing extremely fast!

Thanks, Ross

#2 gigi

gigi

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:51 AM

Noticed that someone had done some weed eating on Trail 2.  Thanks trail elves - keep up the great work!  

gigi

#3 winterbiker

winterbiker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:55 AM

Cleared Trail 1 from New Poag Road until a bit past the first cross country trail crossing, until the weed eater decided to stop running.  Would have brought my bike if I knew that was going to happen.

#4 winterbiker

winterbiker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:10 AM

Yesterday I took a left at the Cougar Village trail head and started clearing where the weeds got real heavy.

#5 sasmith

sasmith

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:09 AM

Friday 8/3: Took a right on #3 at the Cougar Village TH and continued on from where the last person left off. Got to the area where the trail comes close to itself. Also opened up the trailheads at the maintenance road intersection and trimmed the bridge area going toward #3.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users