3 replies to this topic

#1 MTBKona22

MTBKona22

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:24 AM

Brian, Matt, or Glenn,

I signed up for the November 3rd workday at Castlewood and just realized the 10K Castlewood Skippo trail run is the same day and also starts at 9 am.  I would imagine parking could be tight that morning and any volunteers might want to take that into account when arriving.  I think Big River Running runs a shuttle for the race, but I don't know how diligent the runners are in utilizing that.

I don't know what the plan was for the workday, but the trail map is at the link below:

http://www.bigrivert...o-Elevation.jpg

It looks like the race isn't using Mountain Ridge Connector or Rollercoaster.  Are those the targets for the day?

Thanks,

-Ben 

#2 Craig

Craig

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:22 PM

Brian, Matt, or Glenn,

I signed up for the November 3rd workday at Castlewood and just realized the 10K Castlewood Skippo trail run is the same day and also starts at 9 am.  I would imagine parking could be tight that morning and any volunteers might want to take that into account when arriving.  I think Big River Running runs a shuttle for the race, but I don't know how diligent the runners are in utilizing that.

I don't know what the plan was for the workday, but the trail map is at the link below:

http://www.bigrivert...o-Elevation.jpg

It looks like the race isn't using Mountain Ridge Connector or Rollercoaster.  Are those the targets for the day?

Thanks,

-Ben 

Ben (and any others with the same questions),

The various GORC peeps who know who to chat with have had this data forwarded to them. 

WHEN we (GORC) are notified of information that is worth passing along, we will post it on our various "Social Media" links.  (Please feel free to add helpful info to this forum thread.)  

GORC Forum posts MAY happen, but plan on NOT being updated via that format.

The GORC Facebook, Twitter, etc links can be found at the bottom of the main page of GORC's website, under the "Follow Us" tab, and are usually the quickest way for GORC to communicate changes of _____________ to it's members.

When we know more, you will ...

Any questions?  (Not a challenge, but an offer to do our usual thing, attempt to help.)

Craig Seibert, GORC Board Member

GORC/St. Charles County Parks Liaison

#3 MTBKona22

MTBKona22

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:30 PM

Craig,

Sounds good.  Thanks for the answer.

-Ben

• Muddy tires likes this