This bike is seriously fun. So fun that I'm upgrading to the carbon version so this has to go. It was my bike of choice on my last Bentonville, AR trip, it made it up the President Bush Push no problem. It handled the smaller drops with no problem, and was comfortable enough to ride the Back 40 with.
- Rockshox Yari, 120mm travel
- Shimano SLX shifter, derailleur, and cassette 11 speed (11-46)
- Race Face Aeffect Cranks, 175mm, 28 tooth chainring
- Duroc 50 mm rims laced to Bontrager hubs with cartridge bearings
- 29 3.0 Chupacabra tires (29+)
- Bontrager Line bars, 750 mm wide, 35 mm diameter
- Bontrager Line stem, 60 mm long, 0 rise, 35 mm diameter
- SRAM Guide R brakes, Centerline Rotors
- Dropper post w/ Bontrager lever, 120mm travel
- Bontrager Evoke 2.0 saddle
- Bontrager grips
- Shimano XT chain
Trek recommends that people 5'6.9" to 5'10.5" fit this frame size. I'm 5'9.75" and it fits me well.
The bike was recently tuned up and had the suspension serviced. It's been well maintained and stored inside my basement.
I'll upload detailed photos later once upgraded brakes and wheels get swapped to my new bike. What you'll be buying is the stock bike plus SRAM Guide R brakes coming from my new bike. I'll leave the tubes in the tires, as they just sit in my basement on the stock wheel set. You'll get the tubeless valves, and the rims are taped. All you need to do is add sealant. Stock tires have plenty of tread left.
I'll throw in an 11-speed Shimano quick-link as well since I'll have a 12 speed bike.
Pedals not included.