• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TomF

TomF

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:57 AM

Trees down at the mile markers on attached images. Probably all chainsaw jobs. I'd estimate they are 20" diameter or less. Sorry for no pics.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_20190720-114325_Connect.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190720-114410_Connect.jpg

#2 lirch

lirch

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:47 PM

Trees down at the mile markers on attached images. Probably all chainsaw jobs. I'd estimate they are 20" diameter or less. Sorry for no pics.

Sorry Tom. But you’re gonna have to go back out and submit a revised version of your maps. The trusty pocket chainsaw I got on eBay for $10 made pretty quick work out of a few of those trees. One of them wasn’t so quick.

The bigger ones (the one that’s been down for a while and the newer one that’s down I think shortly before the rock drop en route to the scenic overlook) remain. Everything else has been cleared or mostly cleared. I say mostly cleared because the upper branch of the down tree on the descent to eagle valley from the split rock was taken care of. I was pretty tuckered at that point so I left the lower branch for later.

Kisses. Toodles.
  • sniker likes this

#3 pilznr

pilznr

• 465 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:56 PM

Thanks lirchZ !

• lirch likes this

Greensfelder Cat Herder

#4 TomF

TomF

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:45 PM

Thanks for getting some of them. I'll be back out next weekend for that revised report!
  • lirch likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users