Jump to content


Cliff Cave Update

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KevinG


    Advanced Contributor

  • Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 08:43 PM

As of Friday eve, build plans are still on. I checked the ground today and it was in good condition. The forecast is showing to have rain ending early morning before build time. We will be working just a few yards off the paved trail, so access is good. The area we are working has very little run off feeding it, the current rain should not have much effect. May have a few periods of light rain at the beginning so be prepared for that. On the bright side...moist soil builds good berms.   If plans change, I will post up early Saturday morning.

GORC Trail Steward- Cliff Cave Park
You don't quit playing because you get old .... You get old because you quit playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users