• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 iona57

iona57

• Forum Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 06:38 PM

For the last 4 years I have worked for the Boy Scouts as a Mountain Bike Instructor in the New River Gorge of West Virginia. The place is called the Summit Bechtel Reserve and it is one of the BSA's four High Adventure Bases It's a great job in a fantastic 10,000 acre wilderness and you get paid to ride! They will even pay for you to get a MTB Instructor Certification at the job site. If you would be interested in this job this summer please call me (Greg Nelson) at 318-235-0402. It's a 2 month job and they provide room and board onsite. You don't even have to bring your own bike. (But I do.) You have to be at least 18 years old. The boarding is in big two-person tents. The tents are very comfy, with cots provided and cement floors and electricity. The food is free and good, and they have a ton of cool things to do when you get a day off. (zip lining, rock climbing, rifle shooting, white water rafting, etc.) If you or anyone you know is looking to make a couple of thousand dollars teaching boys and girls how to ride a mountain bike in a really cool place call me. Or check out their website: https://www.summitbsa.org/jobs/.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users