2022 GORC Fall Jersey Order

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 95vtr250

95vtr250

Advanced Contributor

• 991 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 07:30 AM

It's about time you get a new GORC jersey! The Champ-sys storefront is open. It will close on 9/25.

The store is a little different than in the past. You are able to go select the items you want, pay for them and they will be shipped directly to you. We do not have the option to have them bulk shipped to one location, which makes it better for everyone.

For 15% off your order, use the coupon code "Ben15".

Size Guide

You will find all of our sizing guides, for both apparel and accessories, here. Our sizing guides point to a very form fit, so if you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up. 

Product Details

Product details can be found on the product pages at www.champ-sys.comIt is helpful to send team members to the website so they can review specific product features.

Placing Your Order

Please order from a desktop or laptop computer. These are custom orders with many important details that are better viewed on a large screen.

Order Instructions

• Click Store Link  
  • Click the thumbnail image of product you want. For example, a jersey. 
    • Select the style of product you would like. Images shown in this window are not your design, but show what’s available to purchase in your design. 
    • Enter your product preferences, sizes and quantities. Your associated design for this product will show in this window. 
  • Click Checkout
    • At checkout you will be forwarded to a PayPal landing page, as they are our payment processor. From there, you can pay with either a credit/debit card, or your PayPal account.
    • Double check your order details for accuracy. Since everything is custom, there are no returns.

Bryan Adams, GORC Board Member
Why should I change my name, he's the one that sucks!

#2 Stl_Greaser

Stl_Greaser

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 04:18 PM

Has anyone ever ordered the windbreaker?  How does the fit compare to the jerseys?

Brian Barton
Former Broemmelsiek park trail steward. 

#3 sniker

sniker

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:41 PM

Ah, that's a great question!!! I'll get Bryan to answer. He has a couple and I want to say that they fit looser. 

Bryan? 

GORC Secretary

#4 95vtr250

95vtr250

Advanced Contributor

• 991 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:50 PM

I have not ordered one of the full-on windbreakers before, only the sleeveless wind jacket.  I would say they will fit more like a standard jacket.

Bryan Adams, GORC Board Member
Why should I change my name, he's the one that sucks!

#5 Stl_Greaser

Stl_Greaser

Advanced Contributor

• Forum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:58 PM

Thanks for the replies.

Brian Barton
Former Broemmelsiek park trail steward. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users